
My adoration would not be complete with a post honoring this singer, songwriter, and band. I'm completely in love all over again. "I am Love's Soldier" Download and Stream below.
The OG shows her heart.
Download the Track {here}
The essayed, oftentime stream of consciousness musings of a self proclaimed DC Soulcialite with bicoastal and international aspirations. Personal commentaries on events taking place in the states and around the world. Be prepared for a mix of pop and politics. Meant to make you laugh, cry and question. But most of all, for me to purge. Only a tad bit of celebrity desired.

I love Sade more than you love her, been listening since last night none stop... HA!!! LOL
ReplyDelete~7~
~7~ I'm vowing to listen to nothing but Sade's new single ALL DAY LONG. You can't beat that!
ReplyDeleteSade is one of, if not the, greatest voice of our times. Charish her, people, and maybe she'll come back to us more often.
ReplyDelete