FOR THE RECORD....this Karate Kid with lil Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan is gonna be a bea$t!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Like a Slideshow
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
The essayed, oftentime stream of consciousness musings of a self proclaimed DC Soulcialite with bicoastal and international aspirations. Personal commentaries on events taking place in the states and around the world. Be prepared for a mix of pop and politics. Meant to make you laugh, cry and question. But most of all, for me to purge. Only a tad bit of celebrity desired.
The acting in this movie was more than I expected. But I confuse why some people cannot accept this movie and rate it very low, in this new Karate Kid, Jackie Chan does a fine job of acting out the reclusive and almost hermit, Mr. Han while Jaden Smith shows that he is indeed an entertainer. Some of the other characters (such as the bullies and master) may be a little over done at times but I suspect the film was trying to set up very black and white boundaries.
ReplyDelete