You and I - we hunt for love, as we are genetically inclined to do so. Some are lucky enough to "fall into" love. But for those of us that know, love is a hunt, or a long walk. Enjoy these tunes.
THIS BLOG MADE POSSIBLE DUE TO @vivrant_thang Songs in the Key of Life
Cupid’s Hunt 2010: Let’s Take A Long Walk
- Coultrain- Swimming in the Stars
- Erik Rico – Wanting You
- Angela Johnson f/Julie Dexter – How Sweet Life Is
- Jazzanova f/ Leon Ware and Dwele – Rockin’ You Eternally
- Jack Herrera (aka Jon B, Dominiquinn and Silky Deluxe) – High Off You
- Darien Brockington – I Miss You
- Bradd Marquis – I Never Wanna Live Without You
- Maysa – The Lady In My Life
- Corrine Bailey Rae – Closer
- Jean Grae – Love Thirst
- Mary J Blige – Beautiful (Black Star Remix)
- Raheem Devaughn – Desire Interlude
- Janet Jackson-Anytime, Anyplace
- Yahzarah – Where I Is
- Meshell Ndegeocello- Love You Down
- Bilal- White Turns to Grey
- D’Angelo-Heaven Must Be Like This
- Pharoahe Monch – So Good
- Full Crate & Mar with Eric Roberson– She Was Fly
- Maxwell – Whenever Wherever Whatever (Espanol)
- Amerie-I Just Died
- Sade- The Moon and the Sky
- Sade –Love Is Stronger Than Pride (Mad Professor Mix)
- The Luv Bugz – Where Would We Be
- Aaliyah – At Your Best (You Are Love) (R Kelly Remix)
- Liv Warfield- Brotha Man (Live)
Happy #LoveSongSunday
Est. May2009
Atlanta, GA


.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.