As we are mostly all familiar, before he became the MOST SOUGHT AFTER RAPPER, who did with without a deal, Aubrey Drake Graham starred on DeGrassi The Next Generation as Jimmy Brooks. Well, I've been fascinated how such a seeming clean-cut young man could spit some of the most racy, rauncy, sexy, and often misogynistic lyrics (let's not even talk about his You're the BReAst video)
I'll be brief, but 50 Cent called Drake's promotion and demeanor into question. Think about it, wouldn't a clean cut former Degrassi rapper go further than a raunchy LilWayne affiliated goon. In the end, I guess it works out it. Drake is on top of the world. I can't really see anyone who has literally changed the game, like he has.
But watch the video, tell me what you think about Drake. Is he the truth? Can you be with roots like these? Just a question.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Like a Slideshow
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
.jpg)




Drake changed the game? Either I'm old and clueless or the changing-the-game bar has been lowered. He's talented and catchy, I'll give him that..but not much else
ReplyDeleteRashad,
ReplyDeleteSorry it took so long for me to comment on this, but YES, DRAKE CHANGED THE GAME. And not because he said so himself, because he had more buzz and made more waves in the music industry for an individual with no deal. Maybe you're like me and you don't really listen to the radio. But when I do, I know I 'hear Drake on every hook.'
I personally don't like him. I think he needed to stay squeeky clean. But, he's making more waves by being raunchy and controversial. I wonder what his grandma thinks.