
My Tweets Today, the day MJ is layed to rest.
July 7, 2009
This is a real sad day for me.
THIS IS 40 years of Music people. Not the BS they put out today. Real music!
I wish peace to the Jackson family as the world lays to rest our friend, & 1 of the world's greatest entertainers, RIP #MichaelJackson #fb
My Tweets from Love Song Sunday
Join me on Blip.fm > I"m a DJ (OriginalNajeema) doing tributes to MJ tonight on #lovesongsunday #MichaelJackson Share your fave MJ love song
I'll always hear his voice & see his moves. I'll always remember #MichaelJackson "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"... ♫ http://blip.fm/~9fo7q
So much soul. So much love for the music. Watch the performer in this video - "I Wanna Be Where You Are" #loves... ♫
Paying tribute to MJ for #lovesongsunday "I took me by surprise & now ...." ♫ http://blip.fm/~9fote
From my brother in music @EricDonDivaMag, his request: "The song takes me to a place in my mind" #lovesongsunda... ♫ http://blip.fm/~9fp43
The best type of beggin and pleading "I Want You Back" RIP #MichaelJackson for #lovesongsunday ♫ http://blip.fm/~9fpw8
Now to pick it up a spell. Who says #lovesongsunday can't be fast enough to dance to. Let the rhythm get into y... ♫ http://blip.fm/~9fq7w
Finally, ending #lovesongsunday tribute to #MichaelJackson , I leave you with the video for "Remember the Time"... ♫ http://blip.fm/~9fqnz
Please, leave your own comments on how you will remember the great, Michael Jackson.
.jpg)




I will remember MJ as being my hero. I remember the first concert I ever went to was his when i was 5 years old at the (then named) Civic Arena in Pittsburgh PA. That is a day I will never forget. Since I have loved MJ and always will. He not only transcended music, dance, and fashion, but he also lived with the philosophy to help and love your fellow man. He was a true angel here on earth who wasn't appreciate which is why I believe God decided to take him. I hope people will remember all the good he did in life rather than how the media tried to portray him. I will always and 4ever love Michael Jackson. He has impacted not only America but the world. The first to ever truly cross racial barriers. If you think about it if we were in a foreign country and an MJ song came on we would all be speaking the same language for those few minutes. I believe that is truly wonderful. He will forever live in the hearts of those who loved him truthfully. Rest In Perfect Peace Michael.
ReplyDeleteHey...in remebering MJ I have chosen to ignore the world...continue to play his music and enjoy what I have always loved about him. While everyone thought his music was good, in addition, I always thought his words were profound and his awareness of self and the world reflected. I always identified with his awareness and found deeper meaning in his music and will continue to do so. RIP MJ, you were loved.
ReplyDeleteI don't think the music will ever let him die. MJ will live on forever in our hearts. He was truly a blessing and I'm so happy I got a chance to experience Michael Jackson. What an amazing legacy.
ReplyDeleteHe was entertaining since he was 5.
ReplyDeleteWe grew up on his music.
We rocked, popped, jammed.
We attempted to copy to no avail.
We bought his albums, cassettes, posters, buttons, t-shirts, all sort of paraphernalia.
We admired his talent.
We joked about him, boy did we have jokes.
When we heard the news that he was gone all the joking faded.
We were, we are still shocked.
The King.
The King.
The King.
The King of Pop.
The King of Entertainment.
The man who made MTV what is is.
The man who changed what videos look like.
The man that many entertainers tried & try to emulate.
The man that transcended race.
The man that is in our I-Pod's.
No other entertainer has done what Michael Jackson has done.
No other entertainer will.
Thanks for the memories Michael.
How lucky you are to be free of all this BS here on earth!
Michael Joseph Jackson will always be in my heart and in his honor, I donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation yesterday. It's my plan to do so every year on the anniversary of his death as Michael was an amazing artist, but Jackson also 'donated & raised more than $300 million dollars for beneficial causes through his Heal the World Foundation, charity singles, and support 39 charities' (Source: Wikipedia.org).
ReplyDelete