Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is this Real Life

David After Dentist - ECLECTIC METHOD REMIX

Alright, so not the update people would be expecting. But these past few days have been rough, and like a friend of mine said, I have to remember that I'm not 20something anymore (did I just admit that) - Forget it when I'm an international singing sensation with astounding success.

But I came across this video, you've seen young David before, but maybe not with this remix. I laughed and laughed and laughed, just what I needed.

Still, the point where this kid gets up out of his seat and SCREAMS, is exactly how I feel right now.

Enjoy the vid...and if you want, search "David After Dentist" and see what other cool mixes there are you can find.

Again, "is this real life?"

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Life is Like a Slideshow

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer