THE OFFICIAL GRAMMY BREAKDOWN FROM STERLINGFLOW
Tonight, celebrities and wannabees, sans me, converge on 90210 to pat themselves on the back. For what, I'm not sure. If you've been to a wreckastore in the past 2 years, you probably walked out with nothing. Not that I'm a big iTunes downloader, but we all must agree that the music industry is comatose and I am very happy that Hollywood's writers are finally getting there due.
So on to the Red Carpet
As I write this, Cindy Lauper is on the hood of an expensive car, I'm sure. And I think she's loving that she's doing something rebelous. I'm wondering who Taylor Swift is, and why I thought Mika was a chick instead of a dude.
Carrie Underwood looked fabulous in her Badgely Miscka gown. Definitely something I would try to find a wonderful replica of. In the DC area, C Mart has great designer labels with not so great a price. If I had the choice, which I do, I'd stick with Off Saks and Neiman Marcus Last Call.
I'm hanging my head as Soulja Boy does a jig on the Red Carpet.
Rihanna....what a subject.
First, why are people so facinated with her hair. How can you be famous for a song with a STUPID repeating chorus. I have to admit, she looked gorgeous in a Striking blue Zac Posen gown. And somehow, Guiliana Rancic didn't ask her about the huge rock on her ring finger.
Nellie Fertado continues to remind me of someone else, but I couldn't tell you who. Truthfully, I don't get her.The Dutchess, Fergie, again, looked gorgeous, in an understated yellow Calvin Klein gown.
Tonight's show will feature a duet from Beyonce and Tina Turner. Let's see which of these over the top Divas will take it over the top first. Expect a lot of hair and maybe feathers, screaming. But I LOVE THEM, even though B and I don't always get along. Michael Jackson may be doing a duet with Frank Sinatra. I'd love to see this. Fergie and John Legend will be peforming a song he wrote for her.
Jay Z was very dapper with a Tom Ford tux from his "2 story closet" - his words not mine.
Nas arrived promoting his new album "Nigger" complete with t-shirts, even for the white girls. Kelis, however, did not partake in the promotion. But she looked good, from the brief look that I did have of her.
Well, the first hour is just about over, and the show is going to start in about 15 minutes. I'm going to grab a bite to eat.
See you back with more results.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Red Carpet Arrivals of 2008 Grammy Awards
Labels:
2008,
Beyonce,
celebrities,
Fergie,
Grammy awards,
Jay-Z,
John Legend,
Michael Jackson,
music,
Nas,
red carpet,
Tina Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Like a Slideshow
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.